Location : Beaconsfield
Job Type : Summer Full Time
Laurus specializes in education-based March Break and Summer Day Camps. We have been operating in the Montreal area since 2012 and have since then expanded to Laval and the West Island.
At Laurus, we are constantly adapting to improve our impact on the youth that we cater to in our communities. Our motivation stems from the significance of combining education with unforgettable aspects of the summer camp lifestyle. Our main goal is to ensure that children who attend our camp are learning throughout the summer and improving essential skills in creative and dynamic ways!
Laurus Lifestyles is looking for energetic and motivated camp counsellors for the upcoming summer season. If you have experience working with kids and can commit 8 weeks between June 24 and August 23, send us your CV and cover letter!
· 35-40 hours per week
· Planning and resources are provided
· Summer 2020 runs from June 29 to August 28.
· Laurus is a lifestyle camp. We offer games, sports, arts & crafts and lots of other activities throughout the day. We also have 75 minutes of Specific Training Areas (STAs) per day, a period where kids get the chance to specialize in the subject of their choice.
· Laurus is a family! We are very proud of the friendly dynamic among staff and the mentorship between our veteran and new employees.
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Must be fluent in English
· Must have experience working with children
· Valid First Aid & CPR/AED training within the past 2 years preferred
· Fluency in a language other than English is considered an asset
· Students studying in fields related to education and child studies will be given priority
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid & CPR/AED (Preferred)