Flexiti is one of Canada's fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers' lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we'd love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Growth at our company:
"I started with Curo under the Flexiti banner as a Team Lead in February of 2022. I very quickly learned this is a world class company who values its employees and gives every opportunity to advance if you have the desire. The management and SR Management levels stay engaged, actively seek, value opinions and suggestions from the front line. In March of 2023 I applied for the Manager -Operational Readiness position and joined the Head Office Team."
~ Alisha W – Manager – Operational Readiness
"I started as a Customer Service Representative for Cash Money Head Office in 2016. I was working under Internet Lending and then cross trained between Opt+ MasterCard and LendDirect. In 2017, I was promoted to LendDirect Team Lead and then shortly after in 2018, I was promoted to Supervisor for LendDirect. CURO Financial acquired Flexiti Financial in 2021 and that is when I applied, interviewed, and hired to be their Credit Supervisor!"
~ Asad H, Flexiti Credit Supervisor – Canada
Our hours of operation: Monday to Sunday, 9:00am – 12:30am (midnight). Shifts will rotate within these hours of operation.
This remote position is starting Monday October 16, 2023.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our potential customers, existing clients, and merchant partners. You will be working closely with customers and merchants to accurately assess and respond appropriately to their needs. The right person will have good judgement, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to problem-solve and influence to find a mutually beneficial solution.
You will have flexibility to work from home with the expectations that you will need to attend events and training at our contact center location as needed. Details around the remote working program at Flexiti will be shared with you as part of the recruitment process.
What you will be doing:
- You will respond to customer and merchant inquiries and identify ways to best meet their current and potential future needs.
- Problem solve with speed & reliable in order to be there for our customers and merchants when they need help.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation for each customer interaction that complies with policies, practices and procedures: inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third party partners when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening).
- You will have the chance to continuously grow and learn by participating in cross training initiatives, mentoring opportunities, and staying up to date on our products.
Why you would love to work here:
- The opportunity to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company which was ranked among Canada's Top Growing Companies for the fourth year in a row in 2022!
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Full benefits eligibility on DAY 1. Includes employer paid health and dental coverage.
- Paid, best-in-class, trainer-lead, remote training beginning on your first day.
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship.
- We've reduced our physical corporate office footprint, reflecting our commitment to be remote/hybrid first.
- We provide all the computer equipment for you to perform your job and set-up support.
What you should have:
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French required.
- You have a customer-first mindset and enjoy solving moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- You possess the willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet).
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment directly to your home router.
- Our hours of operations are Monday through Sunday, 9:00am to 12:30am Eastern Time. You must be able to work full-time based on your assigned shift, including having the flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts based on business needs and special circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset.
- Must be able to meet the minimum work from home requirements, including hi-speed internet in your home (min. 50 Mbps download & 10 Mbps upload speeds), must be hardwired to your home modem using the provided ethernet cable, and a quiet work space.
Key Words: Customer Service, Call Center, Financial Services, Retail, Credit Cards, Bank Teller, French, Credit, Adjudication
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we'll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.