Job type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: $26-$28 / hour
Work Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday-Friday
As our business grows steadily, the sourcing and trading volume increases continuously. In order to ensure the close and efficient cooperation between our company and external business partners as well as suppliers and vendors, we are hiring a Communications Service Co-ordinator (Supply Chain) to support the efficient and in-time communication and business follow-up for our supply chain management. This position will play an important role in improving the corporate operation.
Responsibilities & Job Duties:
· Act as a key service coordinator and liaison for the communication between internal departments and outside parties such as suppliers and vendors, distributors etc.
· The main contact person to communicate with the company’s external suppliers and vendors and business partners in Canada, China and other countries to ensure efficient global cooperation
· Be highly responsive to coordinate and anticipate requests from internal and external co-workers; provide fast,accurate and thoughtful feedback to the requests of the process and arrangements of sourcing, shipment, inventory, etc.
· Maintain regular communication to local and international supplier in Asia, and coordinate the sourcing, supply chain, logistics and warehouse departments accordingly.
· Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes, and action items for the supply chain management team
· Prepare and provide periodic progress reports to the sourcing, supply chain, logistics and warehouse departments to ensure in-time internal supply and external shipment.
· Manage special projects and take on additional duties and procurement projects as needed
· Other administrative coordination duties, as assigned by management
· Diploma in business administration, financial management or other relevant disciplines
· 2+years and proven experience in providing administrative support to a large team, work experience in trade industry is preferred
· Strong knowledge of office management procedures and practices
· High level of professional business acumen, and previous B2B experience is preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· A strong relationship builder who can collaborate with both internal teams and external partners to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
· A multi-task person who is extremely organized and able to deliver under tight deadlines
· Ability to work unsupervised, attention to detail, high integrity and strict confidentiality
· Computer application skills with proven proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Chinese language is a must, as this position has to contact many suppliers based in China
Incorporated in 1977, TFI has developed into one of the leading seafood importers in North America. We have used our expertise to build a vast network of trusted suppliers, processors and business partners globally to offer our customers a wide range of seafood, Japanese, Chinese and other Asian specialty products at competitive prices.
From our headquarters in Toronto, along with our branches in Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal, TFI has established an extensive sales and distribution network across Canada and the United States. Our customers include mainstream grocery chains as well as Asian food stores, high-end Japanese restaurants and foodservice operators. https://taifoong.com
Address: 44 Milner Ave, Scarborough ON M1S 3P8
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour