Start Your Journey With Us.
Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you're global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there's Sheraton, The World's Gathering Place.
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel is currently seeking a full-time Guest Services Agent.
**Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays***
This job is for YOU, if you have the ability to:
- Create genuine connections with our guests, making customer service a priority and their hotel experience memorable.
- Learn about our Hotel and our Loyalty programs.
- Register all guests using arrivals procedures, assign rooms, accommodating guests requests whenever possible.
- Use of proper telephone etiquette, adhering to Front Office Standards, answering calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping regarding room status, early checks ins, late check out etc.
- All other duties as assigned by management..
Other Key Skills:
- Passionate about customer care.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands.
- A minimum of 3 years guest services related experience in a related industry.
- Previous hotel experience would be considered an asset.
- Bilingualism considered an asset.
- Hospitality/Tourism/Business degree would be considered an asset.
Work Perks :
- Comprehensive paid training
- Daily meals provided
- Uniforms provided
- Travel discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $22.95 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- hotel front desk: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person