- Previous experience operating MAZAK machines is require
- Do multiple Set ups, adjustments and operations a day
- Program computers and electronic instruments such as numerically controlled machine tools using Mazatrol, GibbsCam, MasterCam
- Work from engineering drawings or customer supplied 3D models.
- Follow ISO 9001 procedures.
- Ensure quality products are being produced and maintain a safe, clean and productive work environment.
- Previous experience in a jobbing shop environment
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience with CNC Lathe machine set-up. Experience in a job shop environment as well as experience in Mazatrol control are considered assets.
Jobbing and custom machine shop setting. To produce parts to drawings for various industries including but not limited to automation tooling, oil industries, shafts, and custom machinery.
- Weight handling up to 50 lbs
- Your choice of Weekly or Biweekly pay schedule
- Part-Time permanent role
- Bus Accessible and free parking
- Climate Controlled Facility
Compensation dependent on experience
Thank you for your interest. Candidates will be contacted for an interview if requirements are met.
No agencies or telephone calls please. We appreciate the interest of all applicants but only those being considered for the vacancy will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $28.00-$38.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- GTA, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- CNC machinist: 3 years (preferred)
- CUSTOM MACHINE SHOP: 4 years (preferred)