Our company is looking for an exceptionally creative and diverse Graphic Designer who will play an integral part in bringing our brands to life. The right candidate must be able to design within an established brand identity, yet think creatively to extend and elevate the brand in relevant, meaningful ways. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, creative collaborator who can support and drive sales by meeting our design needs and sees the big picture in all communications, understanding how the brand lives in the hearts and minds of consumers.
Web development experience is a +++
- Delivery of all graphic needs including but not limited to: social media, website, print (very limited), digital, newsletters and internal & external communications.
- Consulting with internal team to design, develop and execute design initiatives
- Managing the graphics process from creative concept through production
- Ensuring alignment and compliance with strategic marketing objectives
- Meeting targets to deliver overall aesthetic appeal while achieving objectives of Marketing Management.
- Support social media outreach and engagement by creating digital content
- Assist in the development of strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic towww.completenutrition.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant discipline
- 5+ years design experience
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals; layout, typography, information hierarchy, flow, balance and unity.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects
- Strong design capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in Shopify
- Ability to manage and influence others without formal authority
- Ability to apply principles of design to achieve specific marketing objectives
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions and multiple levels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply independent judgement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- CPG Background
- Oakville, Ontario
Complete Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, Complete Nutrition does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
Job Type: Full-time