As Directorof Sales and Marketing, you willhave the opportunity to turn a large budget into multiples of new revenue. You will be challenged with driving revenue growth through the development and implementation of profitable sales strategies. You are someone who can flexibly jump between big picture strategic thinking and hands on execution. A coach at heart, you continually build your sales and marketing teams skills while holding them accountable to exceptional results. You understand that the success of your department is tied to a high level of cross functional collaboration aligned to organizational goals. You will help develop, implement and maintain a strategic sales plan while being responsible for leading the sales and marketing team. You are passionate about achieving results throughcontinuous improvement verses perfection. As an ambassador of TinyEYE’sculture you are a caringlifelong learner and a solution focused leader.
We provide online therapy service, such as speech therapy, to children around the world. The TinyEYE team created the world’s first online therapy platform and we have helped thousands and thousands of children to thrive in their lives. We do this by connecting our specialized therapists with our schools for engaging, effective services. We are passionate about creating an experience of belonging, recognition and achievement for all colleagues.
Sales and Marketing Role
- In strategic planning you are comfortable making data-driven decisions and building excellence upon balancing best practices, market research and industry trends.
- You thrive on leading, coaching and mentoring a team of sales and marketing professionals to achieve outstanding results in a caring and collaborative workplace culture.
- You add value toongoinginitiativesand communicationsbetweencross-functional teams.
- You build agility within your team to embrace changes that give the company a strategic advantage.
- You believe in progress not perfection and continuously improvethe customer journey and sales process.
- You set goals to optimize sales cycles and conversion metrics by identifying opportunities or gaps within the customer journey that may be improved by materials, demos, and/or training.
- You create clear line of sight into forecasting and analysis of the sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycleforcompanystakeholders.
- You ensureprofitability in lead qualification, customer acquisition, lifetime value, deal size, client expansion etc.
- Working with your marketing team youensure successful implementation and measurement of all marketing objectives including branding, lead generation, market research, industry trends, digital marketing, events, public relations, and social media presence.
- Identifies market opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining the market, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Review weekly and monthly data and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends.
- 10-15years of progressive responsibility in sales management leading a team
- Sales and/or sales leadershipexperience. A degree in business or marketing is considered an asset.
- Experience sourcing, developing and/or leading sales training.
- Experience growing a company through market research and launching new territories is considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by via Indeed or by visiting our website link: http://info.tinyeye.com/directorsalesandmarketing
Job Type: Full-time