PHOENIX EDUCATION & LEARNING is hiring virtual tutors to work with grade 6 - 12 students in math, science, and/or English.
Tutors must be very comfortable tutoring virtually and have extensive experience working with the Ontario Curriculum. This is a work from home position, and applicants can live anywhere in Ontario.
The Phoenix team strongly believes in collaboration, and have access to wide selection of educational resources and learning materials.
Tutors carefully design personalized learning plans for each student based on their learning needs. Each learning plan incorporates the Ontario curriculum. Phoenix provides tutoring to JK - grade 12 students in all subjects.
This is not your average tutoring company. In addition to teaching, tutors have the opportunity to be involved in various aspects of the business.
Why work with PHOENIX EDUCATION & LEARNING?
- A rapidly growing educational company.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Flexible schedule.
- Bonus opportunities.
Some tutor responsibilities are:
- Plan lessons & activities that are customized to meet every student’s learning needs & goals.
- Accurately document and assess student's academic progress.
- Communicate with parents/guardians about their child’s academic progress.
- Create social media posts and interact with our online audience.
- Attend and participate in collaborative workshops and planning sessions.
- Collaboration and willingness to work within a team environment is a must.
Preference will be given to applicants who have at least one of the following qualifications:
OCT Junior/Intermediate, and/or Senior Qualifications
Current BEd Student
Math or Science University Degree
Thank you for your interest in working for a great company, but due to the high volume of applicants only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)