Wright 1 Care Inc. is now hiring full-time and part-time/Casual Health Care Aides for our Winnipeg, MB location. We are looking for passionate and compassionate caregivers who are interested in providing the best care possible to our clients/residents. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and enjoys working with elderly individuals.
- Assist with daily activities of the residents, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, feeding, and other personal care services
- Assist in dressing and undressing residents
- Assist with household tasks, such as laundry, light housekeeping, bed making, meal preparation, etc.
- Provide emotional support as needed
- Ability to perform all tasks and responsibilities relevant to the duties of the position
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for residents.
- Report any issues with resident care to the Supervisor
- Report any unusual incidents or concerns to the Supervisor
- Observe company policies and protocols
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Experience with elderly population preferred
- Experience with transferring and transporting residents and equipment in the private and nursing home sector
- Ability to communicate verbal and written in English
- Must be willing to work in various locations throughout the city
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 35 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a Health Care Aide Diploma or Certification in Canada?
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person