Rollins Machinery, a lower mainland-based equipment distributor is growing and we are currently looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of Marketing Assistant based out of our Langley Head Office.
· In collaboration with the Marketing Manager you will assist in the day-to-day marketing activities to grow our audience through written, photo and video content for our marketing channels
· Sorting, processing, and editing graphical content for online publishing
· Filming and editing simple videos for social media
· Creating written & visual content for email marketing and social media
· Ensure consistent branding across all marketing material
· Communicating directly with customers
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· The ideal candidate has 1+ years of marketing experience in a similar position
· Some post-secondary education/diploma in Marketing / Graphic Design or equivalent credentials
· A knowledge of refuse trucks, farm equipment and mowing equipment is considered a definite asset but not a requirement
· Up to date with social media marketing trends
· Photography/editing skills
· Excellent visual skills in layout, photography, and video production
· Experience using CMS tools for website updates. Experience with Concrete5 is an asset
· Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop, Illustrator
· Very strong computer skills with Outlook, Word & Excel.
· Excellent verbal & written communication as well as interpersonal skills
· Must be self-motivated and have a positive work ethic
· Access to a personal laptop with applicable software (Adobe Suite) is an asset as you will be working both in office and from home.
Rollins is privately held and been in business since 1946. We are a multi-industry, multi-line dealer selling equipment to Municipalities, Farms, Golf courses, and Private contractors in markets that include refuse, sewer & water, sports turf, agriculture & roadside maintenance. Rollins is continually looking to expand on our local footprint here in BC. We recently added the Kelowna branch to complement our existing locations in Langley, Chilliwack and Chemainus.
Join Our Team
Resume and cover letter required.
NO PHONE CALLS please. Only parties of interest will be contacted.
Please visit our website at www.rollinsmachinery.com to learn more about us.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday