Dunne's Petroleum franchisee for North Atlantic Orangestores in Southlands, Mount Pearl, Witless Bay, Kelsey Drive and Manuels has an exciting career opportunity for a Store Manager at it's location in Mount Pearl.
The Store Manager is the “face of the business” and as such has primary responsibility for ensuring that the high standards of customer service, store image and store operations are met on a daily basis. The primary focus of the position is to provide leadership in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store in accordance with the operational standards set out by North Atlantic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building a positive relationship with customers by maintaining a personal presence in the store and a high profile in the local community.
- Promoting an operating philosophy focused on “Clean, Fresh and Friendly”.
- Ensuring the store is always well-stocked in accordance with the merchandising plan. This includes responsibility for ordering all products from approved suppliers.
- Ensuring the execution of all promotional programs in accordance with North Atlantic promotional plans.
- Ensuring that all items are priced in accordance with North Atlantic pricing policy.
- Ensuring established store standards for maintenance and cleanliness are met (interior and exterior).
- Managing the day-to-day staffing requirements of the store in a professional and respectful manner. This includes responsibility for hiring, disciplinary measures, and staffing scheduling.
- Training and coaching of staff to ensure highest level of staff proficiency and efficiency in all aspects of operation and customer service.
- Preparing daily deposits and ensuring that all shifts are balanced and any cash shortages are dealt with in accordance with established policy. Ensuring internal controls over cash as per established policy are maintained.
- Ensuring that inventory shortages are minimized and internal controls over inventory are maintained in accordance with established policy.
*We Offer A Very Competitive Compensation Package*
- Relevant experience in a management position in the retail industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume location
- Ability to efficiently organize your time and manage deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Strong Leadership and communications skills
- Ability to occasionally cover a night or weekend shift
- Proven track record in Customer Service
If you are a highly motivated team player, have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges outlined, apply in the strictest confidence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care