The Material Handler is responsible for moving the products through the warehouse and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Prepare delivery (shipping) vehicles according to work orders;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the tires in the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Perform work surface maintenance tasks;
- All other related tasks.
- Able to repeatedly lift loads up to 60 pounds, work at a height, and do meticulous manual work;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Rigour and respect for procedures;
- Respect and a sense of humour;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Team spirit.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person