Integris is looking for a Senior Retail Lender on a permanent, full-time basis in our Fort St James branch. Integris is open to a remote work arrangement for the perfect candidate with lending experience, and knowledge of the Fort St James Area. The individual will be a proven leader within their role and an experienced Lender with the knowledge and skills required to work in this environment. This position requires 3+ years of extensive Mortgage and Retail Lending knowledge and experience.
Among other responsibilities, the Senior Retail Lender completes all builders’ mortgages, loans and line of credit applications by analyzing the member’s financial situation. Additionally, the Senior Retail Lender will be able to meet the needs of our members by revealing opportunities and making recommendations, as well as refer the full range of banking, lending, financial planning & insurance products and services.
The applicant should have a successful track record in actively seeking new members and building relationships, making quality referrals, analyzing financial information, building consumer lending portfolios, and marketing basic and complex deposit products. Furthermore, the successful candidate must enthusiastically participate in all branch campaigns and promotions, and maintain a high profile. They should be an expert at win-win based problem solving situations and provide member-focused service. Further, in the absence of the Branch Manager, this role acts as a resource for all lending and financial services areas.
For this position, we require the successful applicant to have strong mortgage and lending underwriting abilities, sound judgement, strong leadership skills, and analytical skills. Excellent communication skills, time management and organizational skills are a minimum requirement.
What's in it for you?
- Purpose: As a regional credit union, we are local decision-makers. As a Senior Lender, you make decisions that help members close to home find success and, in turn, you enrich the community where you live, work and play.
- Cooperation: Our banking, insurance and wealth management teams collaborate to enable your members to find financial success.
- Growth: You are empowered to continually up your financial game to provide your members with innovative, savvy advice. We give you the tools, you own your professional development.
- Ownership: As a staff and a credit union member, you own where you work.
We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package based on your experience and education. You’ve probably heard that before, so apply today so we can tell you more about what else we have to offer you in your career.
We know local because we are local. Here is how we do it.
This position will remain posted until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.37-$29.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort St. James, BC (preferred)
- Are you willing to undergo a background check as part of the hiring process?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Retail Lending: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place