We are looking for a General Labourer to join our Production department. He or she will be working within in a typical manufacturing and production facility. The ideal candidate must be able to clearly follow instructions, pay strong attention to detail, and competent.
- Assisting other departments and personnel such as assembling, lifting, moving, and offering general assistance
- Perform any other duties as assigned and related to the position
- Change cutting tools when required
- Trim and measure finished graphics
Skills and Experience
- High school graduation is required
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to perform precise imperial and metric measurements
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs without assistance
- Pays strong attention to detail, maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be able to work in typical warehouse environment
- Possesses the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work overtime and occasional weekend work as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ICON is a full-service organization with a 120,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility based in Markham, Ontario. With additional offices based in Toronto, New York, and Montreal, we are unmatched in terms of technology, production capabilities, and product diversity, serviced by the most experienced and knowledgeable team of display graphics, digital signage, video production, and print professionals in the business. ICON’s reputation for reliability, quality workmanship, professionalism, and customer service is well earned and reflected by the trust and loyalty of clients we serve.
As a multi-faceted visual communications media company, we serve our clients’ needs of transforming spaces in retail, out-of-home advertising, digital, corporate/event marketing, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries. Our company name represents strength and innovation, both of which are necessary for growth and success within our respective industries. Within ICON we have two divisions – ICON Media and ICON Visual; these divisions support the commitment we give to our clients to continue being leaders in All Things Visual.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. ICON Visual is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
ICON Visual is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process. Please include a summary of the accommodation required in your application email.
Days - Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Mid - Monday to Friday 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Afternoon - Monday to Friday 4:00 pm to 12:30 am