This position is responsible for developing an overall annual plan for fundraising and community awareness of enVision Community Living. The Coordinator is also responsible to develop and oversee fundraising events, and to develop/maintain relationships with personal and corporate donors. The annual work schedule will require more hours to be worked leading up to an event and fewer hours in the low demand times but averaging to about 20 hours per week or 1040 hours per year.
- Develop annual plans for fundraising and promotion.
- Oversee and implement plans, campaigns and events.
- Build and maintain relationships with donors and the public.
- Expand and maintain member relationships.
- Maintain database for tracking donors and members.
- Develop communication materials including three newsletters per year.
- Education/training in the area of fundraising with prior experience in event planning and fundraising is preferred
- Effective relationship builder with ability to approach and enlist support from business and community leaders for projects and ongoing support of enVision’s services
- Ability to articulate a belief of inclusion and belonging for all citizens
- Effective communication skills; able to speak, listen and write in clear manner with a variety of mediums and with varying audiences
- Ability and commitment to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead projects from inception to conclusion, working cooperatively with others
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Capability to organize and set priorities with a busy, multi-faceted work load
- Proficient in use of social media for promoting a cause
- Proficient in computer use for job related functions, database experience an asset
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
We thank all applicants in advance; only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent