Richelieu Hardware is looking for warehouse staff for its largest distribution center, the one attached to its head office located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
The incumbent will be required as part of its functions to:
- Prepare orders for shipment of goods;
- Packing orders;
- Proceed to the classification of goods in warehouse;
- Possibility of driving a forklift;
- Manual warehouse labour;
- Teamwork ;
- Any other tasks related to warehousing and inventory management.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Meeting the quality standards as defined by customers;
- Preparing orders according to priority;
- Observe and enforce warehouse safety rules;
- Take care of the equipment provided by the employer;
- Assume all other responsibilities of the position / assigned by the supervisor.
High School Diploma (completed degree) or equivalent.
Valid Forklift Driving Competency Card, required see equipment type below
A minimum of 1 year of experience in warehouse work.
Rigor, autonomy, strong interpersonal and communication skills, good physical abilities (physically fit), availability to work on different shifts.
- Trolley-lift: Raymond type or another for height;