Pharmasave #416, located in Weyburn, is hiring a BARISTA to deliver WORLD CLASS customer service and be part of an upbeat and fast paced work environment. We are looking for Monday to Sunday availability with shifts falling between opening and closing hours. Day and night shifts available. The successful candidate will work 12-24 hours per week in the Starbucks. Must be able to work well individually and as part of a team. We are passionate about our business and are looking for like minded, motivated teammates.
As a Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Food safety is an asset but we are willing to train and teach you everything you need to know. Baristas are the face of Starbucks. They create uplifting experience for the people who visit our stores and make perfect beverages - one drink and one person at a time. The opportunity is here - all you have to do is take it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BARISTA
OBJECTIVE: Responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions. They will also maintain inventory, complete food preparation and have the ability to provide information about products to better serve the customers needs.
- Maintain accuracy in all food and beverage preparation.
- Operate cash register and receive different forms of payment from customers.
- Informs customers about differences among coffee beans and coffee preparations.
- Clean and stock customer area.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Starbucks’ products and procedures.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- No past experience required but candidates with retail or barista experience are preferred.
- Punctual and responsible for their assigned duties
- Strong computer and POS skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Part-time