Picture the early nineties where everything that was done on a computer was new, unheard of, revolutionary even. Technological advancements went by leaps and bounds, and everyone scrambled to get their share of this exciting new market. It was during that very exhilarating time that Tangerine Software came to be and was built from the ground up as one of the best (ERP) Solutions providers around. We even collaborated to give life to an incredible BI solution called Nectari. Since then, Tangerine and Nectari have continued to grow, reaching International Software and Technology markets. What’s kept us at the forefront of the industry is the fact that we’ve always operated upon the same, single guiding principle. We walk side-by-side with each of our business partners, solution resellers, and of course teams, as we collaborate and continue moving towards unprecedented levels of success, and this, worldwide.
We did this by maintaining a warm familial environment, while always staying at the forefront of the industry, growing the team to nearly 80 astounding individuals. Each with their own unique set of skills and talents, growth, and development goals, all of which were taken seriously right from the start of their onboarding process.
Today, our Tangerine and Nectari family continues to expand, and we’d love to hear from you if, being part of something global, with a locally grown twang is something that feels right to you!
As a Developer In Test, you’ll be putting to good use your abilities to write and automate unit, reliability, security and performance testing in an efficient manner. Your sleuthing skills will be maximized as you detect internet security problems and make sure they’re quickly and efficiently resolved before anyone on the outside even notices any of it! Your patience will be a major asset as you ensure maintenance of the test infrastructure; but it’s your critical and inquisitive nature that will set you apart from the rest. You’ll question the status quo and see things through your unique perspective to truly understand the functional side of things which will find you elaborating some of the most efficient test cases ever. You’ll even put your socialization abilities to good use as you work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
As you may have guessed by now, this position is for you if you’re strong in demonstrating initiative and leadership skills, if you focus on results and strive to achieve them all the while being thorough and methodical. You are a total team player and like playing with others!
- Solid experience with C# development
- To be comfortable with all test levels (functional & non-functional, API testing, UI)
- To be able to do automation without batting an eye
- Some experience with SpecFlow or other similar BDD frameworks
- Solid knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Having worked with Selenium will definitely set you apart from the rest!
- A flexible 37.5 hours/week schedule
- Ability to work in your comfy clothes from home, well, when the project allows for it of course
- A comprehensive group insurance plan and retirement savings plan
- Extra days off at Christmas!
- Because our winters can get a little creative, enjoy free covered parking
- All work and no play makes… well you know the rest, experience really fun social events. Archery anyone? How about a fun game of ax throwing or a food tour?
- And when you need to change your perspective, you can always hang out in our Game room!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- software development: 5 years (Required)
- automation: 3 years (Required)
- French (fluent) (Required)
- English (fluent) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19