BUILD YOUR CAREER HERE
Metro Green is a division of Metro Supply Chain Group a North American leader in end-to-end supply chain solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Shifts 6h00-14h00 or 14h30-22h30*
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for accurate assembly of bulk customer orders, build pallets and prepare them for shipping to our customer’s stores.
- Check and assemble product according to customer order requirements;
- Consolidate product with pick sheet;
- Validate accuracy of product, quantity and lot codes picked on/for each order to ensure customer service standards are met;
- Build pallets according to store requirements;
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits, as required;
- Maintain a clean, secure, well organized work area
- Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, strapping and discard in proper containers or designated areas as required
- Demonstrate respect for the organization’s values on a daily basis, while maintaining and upholding company policies & procedures
- At least 1 year warehouse experience in a similar position;
- Experience reading and understanding pick sheets.
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Must be capable of standing, lifting and walking for extended periods of time;
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work;
- Able to lift, on average 50 lbs, repetitively and safely;
- Strong team player, but also able to work effectively independently;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills - able to follow instructions;
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail with the ability to use math to ensure accuracy.
Come join a diverse team empowered to continuously deliver value and make a real impact to our customers, our team, and our world.
- The opportunity to build a career with a growing company
- Company-provided medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs including an Employee Assistance Program to support your family’s well-being
- A Retirement Savings Program
- Social events, employee appreciation days and community volunteering
- Company team wear allowance
- Tuition re-imbursement program
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace where people feel included and valued. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Should you require accommodation for a special ability or need during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact a member of our Human Resources Team.