Installer (6-Month Contract)
Install Field Manager
Home Services Operations
Rate of Pay:
Task Rate as defined in the Collective Agreement
July 12, 2022
Hours of Work:
Monday to Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., five (5) consecutive days per week.
Assist in the completion of all HVAC, water heater, and other equipment installations relating to products sold by Enercare Home Services. Assist where needed in other areas of the Operations department as needed.
- Accountable for the delivery of high customer service excellence levels.
- Responsible for sustaining high customer satisfaction levels in our Home Services Operations group.
- Responsible for assisting in the effective and efficient completion of installations. Performing all installations to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
- Responsible for assisting with the delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work
- Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
- Responsible for keeping installations vehicle clean and neat both inside and out adhering with the company’s professional image
- Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily duties
- Responsible for providing best advice to customers on repairing or replacing existing equipment
- Responsible for promoting Enercare products and services
- Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2 or Gas Fitter 3 license.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract maintained
- Preferred license AC 313D
- One (1) year related HVAC industry field experience preferred
- Must be physically able to perform heavy lifting as per the Physical Needs Analysis (to be provided)
- Must have the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment to assist in the performance of varying installation project
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven commitment to the delivery of customer - focused service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Result oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.