Comfort Zone Heating and Air Conditioning is seeking energetic, motivated, and career-minded Home Comfort Advisors to meet with and educate our customers on the benefits of replacing their HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems and equipment. Are you an entrepreneurial salesperson? Do you want an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products to residential homeowners? We provide you all the tools necessary to enjoy a successful career as well as everything you will need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, and the leads. No cold calling required!
- Give customers the red-carpet treatment?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Feel comfortable educating customers on the best equipment to make their home more comfortable?
- Provide quality service and are committed to being a master of your trade?
What we offer:
At Comfort Zone we expect a lot from our team. That is why we're committed to providing them with industry-leading benefits and compensation that help them get better at their job, while providing for their families, which include:
- A generous compensation plan – top performers earn $150,000+/year
- Paid Training includes an intensive course on our sales process and products
- All appointments / leads provided by the Company (no self-generation or door knocking required)
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 year sales experience and a proven track record of success within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Commitment to an excellent customer experience. Never selling a customer something they don’t need
- Always follow the proven Right Time sales presentation. This will distinguish you from the competition
- Crave more and commit to continuously improving your technique
- An accountable and responsible personality with a focus on delivering the best customer experience along with a positive, driven attitude to work hard and learn;
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to follow a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments (when the customers want to meet us)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Satisfactory Criminal Background Check
Who we are:
With over 25 years of experience, Comfort Zone Heating and Air Conditioning has worked hard to build a solid reputation as well as solid relationships with our customers and suppliers.
We ensure that every job we do is done right the first time. But on top of this, what we really do is bring our customers solutions that not only fit their needs, but also their lifestyle. We’re always there when our customers need us, and we treat all of our customers and staff like family. We work hard, but we have fun by providing the best possible environment to ensure the success of all our employees.
Does this sound like the job for you? If you have the qualifications above and want to join an industry leader, we want to hear from you! We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please let us know of any accommodations required in preparation of your visit as per the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act. Comfort Zone Heating and Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $80,727.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place