Charlotte Products Ltd. is a performance formulator and manufacturer of a broad range of cleaning chemical products for the consumer and institutional markets. We strive to lead the industry by providing innovative technology, quality cleaning products, and service excellence to our customers. We deliver proven innovative cleaning solutions that help make work and living environments healthier and more environmentally responsible, while supporting business sustainability. We are passionate about helping people everywhere live safer and healthier lives.
As industry experts, we combine sustainable, green certified and innovative products with simplified programs, product training and resources by market segment, to inspire our customers to join us as industry experts creating safe healthy spaces. Charlotte Products Ltd. brands include Enviro-Solutions®, ServClean®, Custom Solutions® and ALLORGANIC®
Reporting to the Director of Sales – Canada, we are currently seeking a passionate Regional Sales Manager to support our distribution partners and to forge new partnerships as well. We are looking for someone who comes to work each day with our shared purpose: to create safe and healthy spaces for people everywhere.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Working in a growing industry that positively affects the health and safety of others
- Excellent remuneration package including a competitive base salary and bonus.
- Car allowance/vehicle / laptop / cell phone / home office support
- Benefits package and retirement program
- Growing company with excellent opportunities for career growth
- Strong existing customer base and lots warm leads to help fuel new business.
The Regional Sales Manager will focus on existing sales growth and new account development within the province of Ontario, with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area.
Greater Toronto Area (GTA) - REMOTE
- Grow and support profitable sales of key business lines and brands within our distribution partners focusing on Ontario
- Assist with existing account retention and expansion of line-item sales within all major existing accounts.
- Develop and secure chemical sales in combination with customer sales programs.
- Support technical services, trouble shooting, application and uses, FAQ’s, etc.
- Participate and present end-user education training sessions, seminars, and virtual events.
- Transfer industry knowledge to sales-related end-users (Retail locations, order desk, marketing members, service technicians, sales representatives, General Managers).
Distribution Sales (Enviro-Solutions, ServClean, & Private Label Brands)
- Sales growth within all existing Ontario distribution partners and new account development.
- Developing new distribution business for specified brands within Ontario.
- Passionate about selling and willing to learn about the cleaning industry.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience, preferably in Business to Business Sales
- JAN/SAN industry experience (3 years) preferred (Hand Hygiene)
- Distribution sales experience an asset
- History of exceeding quotas and targets
- Proficiency with Zoho, Microsoft Office Suite with experience using G-Suite an asset.
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Regular and unrestricted availability to travel across Canada and the U.S. as needed.