A Position is available for a Casual Resident Attendant for our 13 bed residential facility. He/she assumes leadership and works in collaboration with the other care providers and staff members to ensure quality of care and service is provided in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the Home. Our programs are flexible and client centered.
- Grade 12 education and either Personal Support Worker course or a minimum 1 year as a Resident Attendant
- Good previous work record
- Mentally and physically capable of performing assigned duties
- Neat and clean appearance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to take direction
- Back In Form training (to be provided)
- Bilingualism (French/English) is essential
NATURE OF POSITION:
The Resident Attendant assists directly by providing personal care and assistance in the activities of daily living to residents. The Resident Attendant participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team. They works under the direct or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Successful candidates must have the ability to promote a positive safe work environment and establish effective working relationships.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: 2021-RA-BATH
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $22.68 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking