We are looking for a well-versed, experienced Social Media Coordinator to manage all aspects of our social channels; including the planning, creation and implementation of social strategies for ongoing growth. We expect you to be up-to-date across all prevailing social platforms, related strategies and trends to ultimately increase customer engagement and lead flow. You will be required to analyze results for efficacy and report to management.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Social Media
- Thorough experience in content management
- In-depth experience in business/brand use of Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make informed decisions
- Ability to think proactively, demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with WordPress, web development, graphic design and journalism are an asset
Please submit a brief cover letter with your resume indicating how your experience makes you a strong candidate for this position.
Starting Date: Immediately
Compensation: Based on Qualifications / Experience
Kindly note, while we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19