Job Description: Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for Accounts Receivable and supporting all Controllership activities in Accounting/Finance/Administrative areas.
- Responsible for:
- Accounts Receivables, including Invoicing, Job costing, Progress Bill, credit analysis and customer support
- Procurement * Support, but not limited to the following:
- Report on financial performance of each Division and prepare for regular reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the controllership team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Update and maintain financial and accounting records and reconciliation
- Responsible for data entries and management control of inventory, fleet and others
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and reports
- Support Controller on review and maintenance of SOP (Standard Operational Procedures)
- Other duties as required by the Controllership Department.
- Post secondary diploma in Accounting or Business Administration preferred;
- Five (5) years of general accounting/finance experience in an organization
- QuickBooks Accounting Software knowledge and experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Efficient, professional and well organized with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with respect for confidentiality;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Environmentall welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)