We are a fast-growing and professional wealth management company that is based in Vancouver BC. Our team is young and energetic, and with a company culture of smart, engaged creatives who collaborate in creating our lighting solutions. The new team member we are seeking should be someone who is highly self-motivated, and passionate about marketing and communication.
- Prepare and set up internal company events like training and investor seminars.
- Design seminar invitation posters and other promotional marketing pieces.
- Managing company event calendars. Follow up and send reminders to attendees.
- Managing company’s social media accounts including LinkedIn, google business etc…
- Maintain and manage company websites’ content.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Planning large corporate events, including communicating with venues, events set up, making invitations, on-site control, and other relative jobs.
- Communicating with our product partner companies by email/ phone call for marketing related inquiries.
- Update hard copy marketing materials in the office.
- Work with managers for other assigned marketing jobs including video making, marketing pieces design, advertising design etc with limited timeline.
- Work with the compliance team to make sure marketing content is compliant.
- Post hiring ads on different hiring platforms, and set up interviews for hiring managers.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Minimum bachelor degree/post secondary institutional degree. Majoring in marketing is a bonus.
- Language requirement: Mandarin + English
- Experience in using design tools and simple video editing skills. Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop is a big bonus.
- Strong communication skills. Solid writing and speaking skills, both in English and Chinese.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PPT)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)