Our client, a well-regarded Psychological Neurotherapy Clinic, is searching for a Director of Clinical Psychology to join their growing team in Vancouver, British Columbia!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a growing Psychological Neurotherapy Clinic and one of the leaders in providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America. They have been in operation for over 22 years in downtown Vancouver and accommodate over 300 clients a week from all over the world.
WHO YOU ARE
You are compassionate, empathetic, and have high standards when it comes to client care. You are a natural leader that provides clinical guidance and technical expertise to your team. You have a keen interest in developing and administering treatment programs. You naturally build and foster long-term relationships with your exceptional communication. You are committed to your values, morals and beliefs which enable you to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As the Clinical Director for our client, you will be an integral part of guiding the focus of the clinic. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision: Provide supervision, training and mentoring to Clinicians and Neuro-Technicians, review notes after each session and write protocols for subsequent treatments.
- Treatment: Conduct direct treatment of clients, including the administration of neurotherapy.
- Client Communication: Respond to client concerns, questions and manage clients in high-stress and emergency situations.
- Research & Development: : Lead the Research and Development activities of the clinic. Investigate treatment modalities, assess and develop new programs.
- Management: Participate in weekly meetings and coordinate with the management team on operational goals.
- Outreach and Community involvement: Develop and participate in programs for clients and professionals including education, training, and informational workshops.
- You have 2+ year’s post-doctorate management / supervisory experience
- You possess your doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- You have 5+ years’ experience working as a Clinical Psychologist
- You have experience with neurotherapy / biofeedback
- You are a Clinical Psychologist licensed in British Columbia, elsewhere in Canada, or the USA
- You are an excellent communicator and have proven business acumen
- You are compassionate, personable and build and maintain relationships with ease
- You are comfortable supervising and act as a resource to guide your team
- You are constantly developing your skills and can expertly research and learn new tools and technology
- BCIA certification in Neurofeedback (BCN) and Biofeedback (BCB) considered an asset
- MBA is considered an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As our client’s Director of Clinical Psychology, you will have a direct impact on the health and wellness of their clients and the direction of the clinic. As a part of the team, some benefits you can expect are:
- Above market compensation
- Extended vision, medical, and dental benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Innovative research opportunities
- Annual paid vacation
Do you want to help change lives and lead the development of a growing Neurotherapeutic Psychological practice? If this role describes you, we want to connect. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time