Take 5 Oil Change is looking for entry-level candidates and experienced candidates who are in developing starting their automotive career! Lube Technicians ensure that all customer vehicles are serviced properly, company procedures and policies are followed and every customer is treated with the utmost courtesy at all times. Provide exceptional customer service and technical aptitude relating to changing oil and performing minor vehicle maintenance for our customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Wash Windshield and Adjust Tire Pressure.
- Inspect and top off fluids (except brake fluid) according to manufacturers' recommendations.
- Retrieves and adds oil, drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis fittings
- Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other services, process payment for services performed.
- Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill services
- Hold a sign to attract customers periodically throughout the day
- Assist the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager during the opening and closing procedures
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Where applicable: Ability to obtain a State Issued Inspector’s License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- While on the job, employees must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Requires use of hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning
Benefits of Joining the Take 5 Team
- Earn top hourly rates or highly competitive starting salary
- Flexible Hours
- Bonus Programs
- Regular Incentive Programs
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.25 to $18.00 /hour