NEW GRADUATES WELCOME,
At Wee Ones Childcare Academy, our primary responsibility is to families and our focused commitment to excellence to ensure the finest quality of care. At Wee Ones Childcare Academy, the partnership between the staff and families will build the foundation for child’s successful development
As an Early Childhood Educator, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the philosophy of the center and implementing a program which meets the needs of the individual child..
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Program planning and implementation ·
- Following all Wee Ones Childcare Academy ‘s policies and procedures
- Daily communication with families ·
- Adhering to all requirements outlined in the child Care and Early Years Act. ·
- Adhering to all requirements outlined by the Halton Region public health department.
- Working closely with three other team members on a daily basis
- After 3 months there is Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Discount for staff children.
The RECE must have an Early child hood education diploma or degree or equivalent approved by the Provincial licencing process, be Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Valid standard first aid with Infant Child CPR level C+
- Early child hood education diploma or degree approved by the Provincial licencing process
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Work and Safety Online Course
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police check)
- Valid Immunization record
- 2 step TB test
Thank you for taking the time to look at our posting hope to hear from you soon
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)