First General Services is looking for a Content Manipulation Technician/Cleaner to join our team. The successful candidate will have good work ethic, experience packing and documenting contents, above average organizational skills, valid drivers license and clean criminal record. First General Services works in all areas of Water Damage Restoration, Fire Remediation, Mould Abatement etc. Experience in these fields as well as IICRC training is considered an asset. Duties and Responsibilities;
- Drive a company vehicle, load and unload equipment and supplies from the vehicle to work site. Clear work site and restore to original configuration when job is complete.
- Preform all work to meet or exceed company regulations and customer quality standards.
- Photograph, document, clean and handle damaged contents.
- Become proficient in water restoration and restoration along with precision demolition and salvage.
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely and proficient manner.
- Keep a clean and neat jobsite at all times leaving a First Class impression of our work.
- Complete accurate daily time sheets, vehicle logs and participate in Safety Assessments.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
Wage will be negotiable depending on previous work experience, training and education. First General Services offers a great benefit package that is available to all employees after a 3 Month probation period. Please send resumes with references. Thank you for your interest in our company. No phone calls please. Posting will remain open until a successful candidate is found.
Kerri German contact form 780-826-5189
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bonnyville, AB (Preferred)