Here at Lakeside Produce we live by 5 core values. Stakeholder Commitment, Customer Focus, Fierce Determination, Striving for Excellence& Being a Team Player. These Values have kept Lakeside Produce growing for over 75 Years. We are looking for team players who are interested in being departmental representatives to lead our core values throughout the organization.
The Administrative Assistant will report to Senior Executive Director of Farm Operations and ensures the day to day operation of the is conducted in an efficient, coordinated and highly professional manner, including all activities supporting all areas of operations. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operationsis supported at all times.
- Process of confidential information.
- Coordinate the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operations, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Prepare or provide material for the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operationsmeetings in a timely manner including preparation of the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operationsdaily calendar.
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint and other business presentations, proposals and briefing notes.
- Research and prepare draft responses to internal and external communications.
- Assist with special projects and presentations as requested by the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operations, etc.
- Reconcile corporate credit card and expenses.
- Maintain Corporate Files - ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Support video and/or tele conferencing for operational meetings.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Executive Director of Farm Operations.
- Previous experience as Administrative Assistant is an Asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience preparing agendas, minutes, letters, and memos in an error-free manner.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain a professional approach at all times.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
“Please note that Lakeside Produce Inc has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place".
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leamington, ON (Preferred)