Do you want to be a part of a dynamic organization that values a culture of drive, innovation, knowledge, professionalism, accountability and a practice of resilience in all that they do?
Wurth Canada Limited was founded in Montreal, Québec in 1971. Its Head Office is currently located in Guelph, Ontario. Since the late 80's and the early 90's Würth Canada has established itself in the Automotive, Trucking, Industrial and Construction marketplaces and has more than 450 sales representatives servicing customers from Victoria, British Columbia to St-John's Newfoundland.
In traditional Würth fashion, the market remains to be conquered through aggressive selling and offering our customers a "one-stop shopping experience ". To promote customer loyalty, Wurth Canada has actively established "Point of Sale" organizational storage systems (ORSY) in all markets. We are also pleased to offer our valued customers several other opportunities and programs to generate additional profits, increase productivity, and create efficiencies.
Our company’s "2020 vision" is to double our sales and our employees. Wurth Canada is continually growing and has a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Head Office in Guelph!
About the Role
The Sales Operations Analyst will report directly to Head of Sales Operations and Strategy and work closely with various stakeholders to drive continuous improvement within the organization. This position will be instrumental in supporting and enabling the Sales team’s overall operational effectiveness and success.
- Create and manage reports, forecasts, metrics and dashboards for sales representatives and management
- Provide credible, thoughtful and data-driven compensation advice and plan to Head of Sales Operations and Strategy
- Support all key compensation execution efforts including annual adjustments, bonus, and variable pay programs and processes
- Experience with analysis and modelling for both processes and data
- Assess and interpret complex financial, compensation and statistical HR data
- Create scalable approaches for extracting, managing, and analyzing customer, territory and sales data
- Complete ad-hoc projects, including researching and analyzing sales and compensation data, organizing the data into meaningful documentation and presentation material, drawing sound conclusions, and making appropriate recommendations.
- Collect data, create ad hoc reports, as well as produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Measure and optimize projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on data
What We Get:
- A strong communicator who listens and picks up on the spoken and unspoken words to excel at delivering, understanding, and interpreting messages through verbal discussions and in writing
- A strategic thinker who is capable of learning a variety of planning, analysis, elicitation, modelling, and documentation techniques to accurately define and communicate requirements to help successfully deliver on initiatives
What we are looking for:
- A college or university degree in Business, Statistics, Business systems analysis or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Expert or Advanced level Excel skills; including the ability to create complex spreadsheets using advanced formulas and features (Macros, VBA etc)
- Proficient or working knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate complex issues using plain language and communicating with tact and diplomacy while maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking, analytical and decision making skills and a keen focus on details
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation plan plus bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Contribution to a Pension Plan
- A commitment to openness, diversity and work-life balance.
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time