CARE MANAGER (RN/RPN) – SAFER THAN EVER!
FULL TIME (MATERNITY LEAVE)
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you believe that everyone deserves the highest quality care? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a Company who values its people? Do you picture yourself building a career with an industry-leading, innovative, fast growing organization? If you answered yes to these questions, then INTEGRAcare is seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and exceptional Nurses like you to join its Care Coordination team.
Reporting to Manager of Nursing, the Care Manager is mainly responsible for providing primary care management, nursing support, coordinating & scheduling care for your Clients to ensure that they maintain their dignity, independence and joyful living!
· Provide excellent Client centred Care for our Clients through regular face to face or virtual visits and creating comprehensive care plans.
· Provide quality assurance for medications and care at all levels while assisting in evaluating care provided by Caregivers
Plan and Schedule Care:
· Plan and schedule Caregivers with a particular focus on continuity and consistency of care for your Clients.
· Guide Caregivers to provide the highest quality of care through coaching, advice and support.
· Develop or revise Nursing Care Plans as required with the assistance of the VP of Care Operations and Manager of Nursing, GTA.
· Read, monitor and follow up on progress notes for Clients and take action when necessary.
Communicate with Clients:
· Notify Clients and their Families of schedules and scheduling changes.
· Speak to Clients’ families in a sensitive manner when they have questions, or when an update on the health of the Client is appropriate
Communicate with Caregivers
· Communicate & Liaise with Caregivers to ensure Caregiver availability.
· Match Caregivers with Clients based on personality, education, skills, Client's scheduling requirements and Caregivers' availability.
· Notify Caregivers of their schedules in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all shift offers and accepted shifts are logged in Alayacare in a timely manner to maintain schedule integrity
· Work with VP of Care Operations and Manager of Nursing, GTA to forecast upcoming scheduling requirements and Caregiver Availability.
· Ensure that scheduling of care and communication with Clients & Caregivers is clear and effective.
· Attend Monday morning Weekend & Client Review meeting beginning at 8 am weekly.
· Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
· Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
· Valid First Aid & CPR Certification
· Valid Ontario’s Driver’s License and a clean Driving Record
· Willingness to work on-call on a rotation basis
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficient in using the computer including MS Office
· Solid commitment to the position
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent organizational and planning skills,
· Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently or in a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills
· Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
Seniority Level: Middle Management Employment Type: Full-time
Our Hiring Practices
For over 30 years, INTEGRAcare’s hiring practices have been dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We have always practiced equal pay for equal work.
Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Integracare thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
INTEGRAcare provides a wide range of private nursing care services to individuals in their homes, hospitals, retirement residences and long-term care facilities. Its services, while encompassing all levels of nursing care, have always included a wide range of related services that address the needs of their Clients while maintaining their dignity and confidentiality.
Integracare has received the Canadian Businesses Excellence Award from Excellence Canada in each of the last two years for having: Delighted Customers; Engaged Employees; and a Culture of Innovation.
For more information about INTEGRAcare, visit www.integracare.on.ca
Expected Start Date: 2020-06-15
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$57,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home