Organizational Solutions Inc. (OSI) is a Third party provider who specializes in Disability Management, believing in the quality of growth and the professional potential of all our staff. Founded in 2003, OSI’s journey is one of entrepreneurial achievement and professional development. Over the past fifteen years we have grown from a grassroots start-up into one of Canada’s leading Disability Management and Workers’ Compensation Claims management providers. Today OSI employs more than 130 highly specialized people and serves over 1,000 clients of all sizes in almost every industry.
As a member of OSI you can have the opportunity to work in an innovative environment and to engage in meaningful work and having a strong positive impact in providing, The Right Care, at the Right Time, for the Right Outcome©.” within a dynamic, and talented team, while growing your own professionalism.
Job Summary / Accountabilities:
This highly accountable role focuses on dedicated account management with a priority client ensuring the smooth delivery of 3rd party Disability Claims Management Services and to streamline all communication between our client contacts and our internal claims management team. This role is a non-claims management role aimed to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction to enhance the overall client experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to develop an understanding of client expectations and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver KPM's and quality solution-focused programs and best practices for claims and care management for the account.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Dedicated account management with priority employer groups
- Analyze and provide trends analysis with focus on providing employers detailed gap analysis within their existing disability management programs (STD/LTD)
- Consult with employers to assess priorities and identify gaps in existing disability management services in order to strengthen and grow their disability management program
- Conduct regular internal claim audits to ensure disability management practices are being adhered to and are in line with employer contractual agreement
- Development of practices and procedures for efficient claims and disability management services
- Understand client expectations to consistently deliver positive key performance measures as per the contractual service agreement
- Maintain a positive and collaborative
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have 3 - 5+ years of Account Management and Customer Service experience or a combination of the two
- Understanding or experience in return to work planning and / or Short-term disability (STD) adjudication would be considered a strong asset
- Registered professional designation/certification or working towards is an asset: (RN, RPN, Kin., RRP or other related healthcare background; Certified Disability Management Practitioner / Certified Return to Work Coordinator)
- Strong medical knowledge
- Administration experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong proficiency and skills in the Microsoft Office Suites.
If this position interest you please apply!
Organizational Solutions Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic that would be defined under AODA and the Human Rights Code.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment life-cycle, please contact the Human Resources department, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)