Dry Ice Venter (Blaster)
G.T. Machining and Fabricating Ltd.
Greater Napanee, ON
- Diversified manufacturer located in the Napanee area, serving domestic and export markets in various sectors.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- Sunday to Saturday 11.5 hour rotating shifts.
- Operate machine while dressed in protective suit and air supply helmet.
- Must not be claustrophobic to perform the essential duties of this position.
- Clean and maintain equipment and ensure the proper use, repair, and storage of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Cleaning and blasting molds while working in hot, confined area.
- Curing, cleaning, blasting, disassembling and assembling of segmented and non-segmented tire molds.
- Maintaining required documentation and record keeping of related duties for Goodyear, Napanee.
- Prior repair and/or maintenance work in a manufacturing environment (1 year minimum) would be an asset.
- Prior blast booth experience an asset.
- Experience with operation of lift truck, hoist, air-powered hand tools, grinder, and painting and lubrication of metal segments/parts.
- Good eye and hand co-ordination with extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid “G” license and clean driving abstract required with willingness to obtain Class “D” driver license within 6 months of hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.66 /hour