The Patient Flow Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of activities to enhance patient flow and facilitate patient placement throughout the clinic. You will work with physician schedules, greeting patients and bringing them to exam room.
- Print schedules for the day for the physicians and ensure rooms are prepared.
- Greet patients in central waiting area and escort to exam room.
- Updates PS Suite to advise physician that patient is ready and record vitals.
- Clean room according to procedures in preparation for next patient.
- Scanning documents to patient charts.
- Other non-time critical clerical work.
- Patient follow up calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer Proficiency in Word, Excel, and an EMR system.
- Demonstrates core values of Teamwork, Respect, Professionalism and Accountability.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Evidence of sound organizational / prioritization skills, including an energetic, confident and resourceful attitude, with the motivation to deliver results.
- Ability to advocate for quality-based patient outcomes within an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Injection and Immunization Certification an asset.
Job Type: Full-time