Fifth Gear Marketing Systems (FGMS) is looking for motivated self-starters interested in joining a growing team in the field of ecommerce driven by social media marketing.
- Are you a fresh university graduate full of energy and ambition?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to leverage your intelligence, drive and skills to their fullest?
- Have you developed both technical and interpersonal skills that are ready to be put to task?
If so, we need to meet you!
The cool stuff about the position…
- Work independently and remotely! As a member of our team, you'll be working almost entirely from your laptop. Work at home, in coffee shops, on the road, in other countries. All you really need is to have an Internet connection with suitable bandwidth.
- We work with numerous international brands. You will get a chance to work on high profile projects and truly make a difference on some major initiatives.
- We offer numerous performance bonus opportunities! In addition to your base, your compensation scales quickly as your capabilities and responsibilities grow. Your age, sex, formal education and work history don’t matter much. Your most important traits are your ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment with, your ability to make good decisions independently, and your relentless pursuit of success for the firm and yourself There is practically unlimited potential to reach whatever career goals/dreams you set out for yourself.
What you need to know about our team…
- We work hard. You will need to learn fast and keep up.
- We are always learning. You need to have an insatiable appetite for growing your knowledge and skills indefinitely. Ultimately, you will be expected to develop new ideas and take the lead on implementing them.
- We have high output. If you don’t have a strong work ethic, it will become obvious very quickly.
- We are not afraid to take on responsibility. It needs to be in your nature to proactively seek responsibility and not be afraid of it.
- We are good communicators. To find success remotely, you need to be pro-active in your communications. You need
- We work alone a lot. We collaborate via text, skype and telephone all day long, but we work remotely from each other and our clients. If you get lonely, or need to physically be around other co-workers, this isn’t the job for you.
The things you should bring to the table...
- Strong skills and familiarity with using a computer, ideally using the Windows OS or Mac OS. If you have your own laptop computer with good performance and reliability, that would be ideal.
- Some basic experience with the Adobe Suite (particularly with Photoshop and Premiere Pro).
- Previous eCommerce experience would be an asset.
- Excellent time-management capabilities.
- Competency in Spanish, both verbal and written would be a big asset.
Your initial responsibilities would include…
- Assisting with social marketing strategy for multiple international accounts and executing, monitoring and evaluating a wide range of online marketing programs.
- Performing social media account outreach and online networking.
- Assisting with content creation.
- Performing keyword and search phrase strategy.
- More responsibilities depending on your performance, skills and ability to grow.
Your starting base salary will be commensurate with what you bring to the team. It will be just enough to keep you hungry, to be honest. If you are concerned about the base salary, then this isn’t the job for you. We are looking for team members that are laser-focused on the performance compensation - so that the base salary becomes a rounding error.
Your combined compensation will grow quickly as you hone your skills and execute on successful programs for our clients. Before you accept a position with us, you will be able to interview other members of our team to gain a better understanding of the experience of working with us and the resulting rewards of their hard work.
You know what to do. Send us your resume and let’s get a call scheduled.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- English (Required)