Fifth Gear Marketing Systems Inc. (FGMS) is looking for someone who's eager to jump into the fast-paced, rapidly growing eCommerce industry. Are you a fresh university graduate with a desire to prove yourself, an unrelenting ambition, and a foot to kick some ass! This is the perfect opportunity to dive into an exploding industry with limitless potential for growth. Prior experience is preferred, but we're really looking for the right person to fill our role--don't be afraid to apply and prove yourself!
- WORK REMOTELY! As a member of our team, you’ll be working almost entirely from your laptop. Work at home, in coffee shops, on the road...
- Your role as a new team member would begin with developing and managing Amazon Seller accounts, including…
- Writing marketing copy for product listing pages
- Liaising with photographers and graphics artists
- Competitive research
- Performing search engine optimization
- Assisting with the management of advertisement campaigns
- And more...
- Current eCommerce and Amazon clients include... a multinational dental hardware company, a premium fishing hardware manufacturer, and a trade tool division of a ~$25 billion/yr household-name tool company. FGMS acts as the sole eCommerce manager for these companies--greatness is here for the taking, come grab it with us.
- Highly driven, ambitious personality. FGMS is growing extremely fast, and the pressures, as well as the opportunities, will be high.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as part of a distributed team
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Great writing skills
- Great organizational skills
- Masterful communication skills in English--you will be working remotely, and all of your communication will be over the phone or via text/email. You must be able to do so effectively and efficiently.
- 35-40 hours/week for the foreseeable future (not a summer job)
- Owning a laptop computer with good performance and reliability.
- Strong familiarity with using a computer, ideally using the Windows OS.
- Confidence in quickly and efficiently completing computer tasks and learning new user interfaces.
- A comfortable grasp on correct spelling and grammar.
- Some background in any of the following would be considered an asset: Photoshop, Basic HTML/CSS, Excel/Google Sheets, Shopify, Wordpress.
Compensation & Structuring:
- You'll begin at $16 - $18/hr while you get your feet wet, dependant upon your prior qualifications.
- As your value to the company increases your compensation will increase in turn. The speed of this will be determined upon your ambition and is fully negotiable.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- English (Required)