ON2 Solutions is a fast-growing company specializing in Oxygen equipment, currently recruiting general production assembly workers & supervisors. We provide a clean, safe work environment with a high level of quality & professionalism. If you have the skills and ambition to become a member of our team, we look forward to hearing from you. Preference will be given to individuals with the following qualifications:
- Mechanically inclined, adept at fixing things, problem solving, basic mathematical skill, accurate measuring, etc.
- Good English language skills; verbal communication and written
- Team worker; willing to help in different positions to help meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as needed, following procedures
- Safety oriented; willing to follow all safety protocols
- Quality oriented; good at following instructions, open to instructions from shop leadership; attention to detail & meticulous
- Read & interpret schematics & shop drawings
- Organized, reliable, regular and punctual.
- Ability to handle weights up to 23 kg (50 lbs.); manual dexterity; good hand-eye co-ordination
- Basic knowledge and experience with hand tools & assembly power tools
- Experience with copper & brass piping: Measuring, cutting, bending, assembling & installing piping of varying sizes, assembling fittings, solenoid valves, Teflon taping, leak testing, etc.
- Hand on Plumbing experience will be asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$26.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift