ACH Mechanical Ltd. is an industrial maintenance company, that is based in the lower mainland. We are currently looking for a Foreman to join our crew. We offer competitive wages that start from $46 per hour and up, depending on experience. Applicants must be local to B.C
- Read, understand, and interpret drawings/plans
- Manage and maintain quality control in accordance to specifications.
- Manage work schedule in order to meet production deadlines and standards
- Track and organize crew time and activities
- Report to Project Manager
- Tool box management and scheduling for all staff.
- Promote safe work methods and procedures
- Must be able to Read drawing and spec out completion date for job,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a foreman
- Must have experience working in mines, sawmills, and maintenance plants
- Must have experience as a Welder, Millwright, or Pipe-fitter
- Must be able to problem solve, train new employees, and organize job checklist.
- Must be able to perform safe work practices, organize and schedule work week
- Must have CWB Qualification
- Provide strong work ethic, be a positive team player, be able to mentor new crew members, and be able to lead by example.
- Must have First aid certification
- Fall protection and aerial platform is a requirement.
ACH Mechanical takes pride in making sure everyone is treated equally and enjoys coming to work. We strive to maintain a safe working environment, were integrity, professionalism, and respect, are the the standard.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48.00-$53.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- construction: 6 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person