Reports to: Store Manager and owners
Function: Retail and Rental sales, Provide Product Knowledge To Customers, Help With Store Displays, And Various Store Duties
- To be a part of the community and support customers with their big events that they have happening in their life and to make them feel great!
- To greet each customer who enters into the store - To guide the customer on what they need for their event and how we at Derks can help them with their attire for the event.
- To help customers try on garments and show them how they will look at their event and help them choose their look for the event.
-Responsible for driving sales to meet or exceed targets and assisting the Manager in meeting all store goals.
-Assist with local events ensuring a successful execution as directed by the Store Manager.
-Prioritize time in store on the selling floor; coaching and developing the team; and leading by example.
- To Learn Derks Product knowledge on Rentals & Retail
- To be a part of the team and provide input as to what you have seen and what you think customers are looking so we can bring in the next trends.
- Answering phones in a professional manner and helping customers the best way you can over the phone
- Multi-tasking: to be able to help more than one customer at a time if needed
- Maintain/update the appointment book with all bookings you make over the phone or from email
- Being able to operate a basic software program to enter sales and rentals
- Dress appropriately and professionally for a retail clothing retailer
- To be a punctual and responsible employee arriving on time for any and all shifts
- Merchandising stock in display cases, stands, and shelves
- Completing the appropriate cash in/out paperwork
- Keeping all necessary customer information for follow up including special orders
- Following up with customers when needed
- Attendance of scheduled staff meetings
Full Benefits after probation period
Join our team and apply today
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)