Cesium (www.cesiumonline.com) is one of North America’s leading distributors of Accessories for Smartphones and Tablets. We sell wireless accessories to many retail stores across Canada. We are a Montreal-based company with local representation in most major cities across Canada.
Cesium has won numerous prestigious awards including being recognized in Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. We have set our sights on becoming the leading distributor for wireless and consumer electronics accessories in Canada while maintaining the highest level of customer service, support, and satisfaction in the industry. We have also been listed on Profit 100, Profit 200 and Profit 500 in the past 7 years.
We are currently seeking a National Accounts Coordinator to join our Customer Care team and manage the daily operations of 12 National retail accounts (example of accounts: Walmart, Staples/Bureau En Gros, Bell, Telus, HBC/The Bay, La Source, Best Buy).
The ideal person for this role has existing experience managing the daily transactions and correspondence around major national retail accounts (all B2B). He/She has experience creating new procedures, an ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects on-the-go, be exceptionally organized and be familiar with managing Canadian B2B customers in the retail industry. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager and is part of the company's Operations department.
- Oversee the daily activities of 12 large national accounts (account list is growing over time)
- Key Activities include but not limited to: Order processing, Backorder management, ETA review and negotiation with suppliers for improved ETAs, Communication with the national account's order desk, Accounts Receivables (AR) reconciliation and follow-up, chargeback monitoring & fighting chargebacks, working with Operations and Warehouse to ensure orders are processed on time, item forecasting to ensure enough inventory is on order for national accounts, executing marketing programs with national accounts.
- Work with the Sales Account Managers at ensuring information flows between the account, the sales person and our head office
- Monitor our Fulfillment Time and metrics
- Customer Order / Credit Processing
- EDI – Retail customer Integration
- Excellent analytical and monitoring skills.
- Ability to work as a team and provide help to others.
- Generate customer statistics to help manage initiatives
- Design and generate client reports (excellent knowledge of Pivot tables, etc.).
- Analyze KPI’s to ensure department's productivity
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service, customer care, accounts coordinator, management or in a related field.
- University studies in Business Administration or Marketing or relevant experience in the field;
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- Great knowledge of Excel, Word and Gmail (including Google Apps like Google Docs)
- Working knowledge of customer service software’s, databases and tools
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously;
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus based on SMART goals achievement
- Annual Profit Sharing (based on the company hitting target)
- Full benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Customer Service (B2B): 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)