Are you looking for a full-time job at one of the leading automotive retailers in the Vernon Area?
Watkin Motors requires a motivated, reliable individual who is committed to customer service in our Parts Department as the Shipper and Receiver.
Why work for Watkin Motors Ford?
Our slogan, Taking Care of Customers…For Life, also translates to our staff. Being Canada’s Oldest Established Ford Dealership, we take pride in who we hire. We have been family owned and operated since 1915 and operated by the same family since 1962.
- Parts delivery,
- Sorting & distributing incoming shipments,
- Putting stock away,
- Communicating with the Parts & Service Departments
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Physically fit & able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Previous experience (not required, but considered an asset)
Schedule is Tuesday - Saturday 7:30am - 4:30pm.
Compensation will be discussed during the Interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Proper plexiglass, sanitization stands, and all Covid-19 precautions in place to ensure the safety of staff and customers.