The Office Administrator will provide administrative support for the RE/MAX Canada Headquarters while ensuring seamless operations of the office, on a daily basis. Will work cooperatively with cross departmental teams to support coordination of events, meetings, supply maintenance, professional presentation of the office as well as perform other duties as required to fulfill the strategic direction of the region. Works with administration, operations and event coordinator on training sessions and events specific to Eastern Canada.
Hybrid Position: Office location is downtown Toronto and candidate will be expected to be in the office 2-3 times per week.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative, operational support or related field. Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software. An interest and an aptitude for learning new technology and software is necessary. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including minute taking abilities. Organizational and planning skills are a must due to the nature of the position dealing with membership and inter-office departments on a daily basis. Key competencies will include confidentiality, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility, results orientated with problem solving and decision making skills. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking of projects with multiple deadlines is also a requirement.
- Technology savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including but not limited to; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience using social media tools.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have an adequate working/wifi area from home for remote work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a remote position with some travel requirements to local venues for various meetings (first few weeks will be in-office 3 days/ and two days remote)
- Organize zoom or in-person internal team meetings and record minutes, action items and support follow up.
- Coordinating shipping and package pickups from various locations | working with vendors and suppliers on delivering orders to appropriate locations.
- Organization of courier delivery to ensure timely shipment while being point of contact for receiving of mail and package deliveries and ensuring team member receipt.
- Coordination, ordering and shipping of RE/MAX related materials.
- Monitoring of main office phone line messaging system, responding back to inquiries, relating messages, re-directing messages to appropriate departments
- Assisting in special projects
- Coordinating off-site printing (drop off/pick up)
Regional Development Support
- Prepare correspondence, communications, presentations, emails and other documents as requested.
- Work with training presenters to create quality presentations that include graphics, text and video relevant to the audience.
- Provider minute taking for weekly meetings and other meetings as required.
- File and retrieve documents and reference material as needed.
- Support and assist with organizing specific data, reports and updating spreadsheets.
- Forwarding consumer inquiries and complaints as needed to appropriate representative.
- Organize and provide support for regional events, meetings and conferences as needed as related to the Regional Development team.
- Forwarding email inquiries regarding real estate career opportunities (join.remax.ca) and information related to provincial licensing.
- Providing assistance to membership looking for specific approved suppliers.
- Work with Event Coordinator and or Executive Assistant on registration and coordination with event hotel, meeting space and food and beverage for required membership or staff events.
- Forwarding RE/MAX membership and offices requests regarding training registration, agenda and hotel information to the events team.
- Reviewing registrations on Cvent and creating an attendee database to prepare roster, name badges, tent cards, certificates.
- Update online training materials, PowerPoint presentations from all departments for regional training events such as KickStart and Regional Management Training.
- Providing invitations and thank you letters to Top Producer Panelists or non-RE/MAX presenters as requested.
- Provide roster of attendees to staff, CIBC, Simply Benefits and approved supplier partners.
- Assist with on-site set-up and registration (own transportation needed).
- Send survey to attendees after event with updated class list.
Base: $48,000 - $62,400
Actual compensation offered to candidate will be finalized at offer and may be above or below the posted range due to skill level, experience, industry specific knowledge, education/certifications, or geographic location. The offer rate represents one component of the RE/MAX Holdings total compensation package. Employees will also receive a number of benefits as listed below. Other compensation for this position may include bonus eligibility.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) retirement plans with optional company match
- Health savings account with a company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care and transportation)
- Company-paid maternity, adoption, foster and parental leave
- Educational assistance
- Student Loan Support Services
- Paid employee assistance program
- At least 9 paid holidays, and potential for up to 16, including discretionary early closures before holidays and company events. (More than your average company!)
- MORE Time Away Program gives employees flexibility around time off needs and lets employees take time off as they need it, rather than waiting for accruals
- ClassPass discount and monthly subsidy
- Free covered garage parking (car chargers and bike racks available)
- And More!
Now is your chance to become part of a world-class, industry leading organization that touts the #1 real estate brand in the world! RE/MAX is a business that builds businesses. We provide the tools, training, and tech to our real estate network, which includes RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage franchises, agents, brokers and consumers. Join us and build a career where your contribution is heard, your innovative ideas are valued, and hard work and collaboration truly makes a difference.
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. is proudly headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Certain roles may be location specific, however we welcome qualified candidates located in the following states: Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Ohio, and Texas!
RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.