AlumaSafway has been used by over 50,000 customers – ranging from Fortune 500 companies to local subcontractors. With one of the largest in-house engineering departments in the industry, specialized scaffold options can be designed to meet any challenge. AlumaSafway is a recognized leader, providing scaffolding and access solutions along with specialty services for projects of any size and scope across North America. At any given moment, through our network of approximately 110 branch locations in the U.S. and Canada, AlumaSafway is involved in thousands of exciting projects, from industrial and infrastructure applications to commercial construction.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant for our Calgary, AB office. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of office tasks to support business operations.
· Maintain and complete monthly fleet report.
· Maintain and manage company cellphone list.
· Request quotes, create and process Purchase Orders including processing check request and mailing outs.
· Process invoices through company accounting system. Complete monthly accruals and statements.
· Process expense claims for staff.
· Answer phones, responsible for filing, distributing mail and other administrative related tasks.
· High school diploma or equivalent education;
· 3 years of administrative/office experience;
· Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to work independently;
· Ability to work within a team and build a positive team environment;
· Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment with competing demands.
AlumaSafway is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunity to all individuals. We are also committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities to ensure they have the right tools and support to do their job. We are pleased to offer a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a Group RRSP plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, disability, and paid time off. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)