Who we are looking for:
We are looking for responsible, self-motivated individuals with strong customer service skills to join our
last-mile delivery team. As a delivery associate in our company, you will have the opportunity to work
with us and our partners to deliver a top of the line customer service experience to end customers.
Every package has a story behind it, efficiently delivering them with a smile is your contribution to it.
Our team is made up of driven, forward-thinking individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal
opportunity employer, we value honest, trustworthy and passionate individuals who are willing to roll
up their sleeves and get the job done.
About the job:
Deliver packages to various residential or commercial addresses
Follow route and time schedules.
Loads, unloads, prepares, & operates vehicle.
Completes all logs and reports required by the Company.
Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
Using our company cargo van,We operate 7 days per week, so weekend availability is essential
What we offer:
- a weekly pay of 900-1200$ ++
- Full-time hours
- Performance bonuses
- A fun and supportive culture centered around high performance
- Flexibility with time-off requests.
- Your shift begins at between 7-10am and ends upon completion of your route (approx. 6-8 hours depending on your experience and route size) *
All candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Are physically capable of working 10.5 hours daily and can lift up to 50lbs
- Are comfortable getting in and out of a van multiple times a day
- Have proper footwear (there will be lots of free cardio)
- Have the ability and are willing to work 6 days per week, any day of the week including
Saturday and Sundays.
- Are reliable, and available for full-time work
- Are tech-savvy and have a smartphone with a data plan
* Are 21 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma
- Must have valid 'G' driver's license and Clean Driver's Abstract (full license, no G)
- No driver's license suspensions within the previous five years
- No DUI/DWI within five previous years.
Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van,
- Are able to pass a criminal background check
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have reliable transportation to and from the Production Way sky train station.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A strong driving or courier background
- A strong customer service background
- An outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality
- Strong time management skills
No experience needed!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $900.00-$1,200.00 per week
- Company Car
- Flexible Schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
we provide masks and gloves everyday
- driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Delivering to residential locations
- Delivering to commercial locations