*International Recruitment Consultant
To work from home in Canada or the USA*
Helping our organization source teachers wanting to relocate and teach overseas
This is the ideal role for a recruitment professional with great candidate sourcing abilities looking to join a company with a good base of international client schools in the Gulf region and China.
If you would like to work from home on a part-time basis (25 hours a week) with flexible working hours, while earning a salary, this is the position for you. The salary will be between $14 to $18 CAD /hour depending on qualifications and experience.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing and administering the recruitment process for client schools and organizations which cannot fill specific vacancies within their country of operation.
Managing the entire recruitment life-cycle, you will support the ITP Head Office in Ottawa Canada in the delivery of a full recruitment solution and establish a long term partnership with ITP schools and teachers in teaching and learning.
Specifically, you will liaise with candidates and client schools regarding job vacancies, review CV/Resumes and advise and support applications through to the interview stage.
Additionally, you will resolve candidate queries throughout the application process and prepare regular status reports for client organizations.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Reside in and have a citizenship for the USA or Canada
- Have at least 1 year experience in recruitment
- International teaching experience would be a plus
- A successful track record of proactively placing suitable candidates in positions, using a variety of sourcing channels, including a personal network, agencies, social media and job boards
- Understanding of the US or Canadian education system
- University Degree
- Must have your own computer, printer and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software loaded on it
- Ability to use the above software proficiently
- Exceptional telephone and email communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Meticulous with keeping records and writing short reports
- Self-discipline with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Can learn quickly on the job
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
- Results and goal oriented
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and send to the email address liste
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.internationalteachersplus.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- recruitment: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)