Join our talented team! Employees at Savage Arms are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce that is rich in talent, background, ideas and experience. Savage Arms Canada is a market leader of quality rimfire sporting rifles. We machine, assemble, and distribute our products worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, disassemble, troubleshoot and repair firearms from written instructions or symptoms described in customer correspondence.
- As needed, perform other related processes involved in the assembly and repair of firearms, i.e. swing, roll stamp, scotch brite, etc.
- Proof, function or otherwise test customer firearms returns.
- Support new product assembly operations as needed.
- Perform all necessary systems transactions.
- As needed, pack/unpack customer firearms received and repaired.
- As needed provide Engineering test support.
- Must be able to support departmental programs such as “Two Week Turnaround”, “Minimize Second Time In” etc.
- Ability to pass certification standards on all products.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Completion of Gunsmith certification
- Hold current Possessions and Acquisitions Licence (PAL) or Restricted Possessions and Acquisitions Licence (RPAL)
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Savage Arms is committed to accommodating individual needs of applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require an accommodation to ensure your equal participation during the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Gunsmith: 2 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)