Maple Lodge Farms Ltd. is hiring full time permanent Live Poultry Handlers to join our team right away!
- Monday to Friday, 3:45 am until 12:15 pm
- Monday to Friday, 12:15 pm until 8:45 pm
Starting rate: $18.70 per hour, with a 12 month progression to $20.78
Both shifts include a shift premium of 65 cents each hour.
Benefits at 3 months, including perk programs and a pension plan at 1 year.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
* Handling livestock
* Repetitive lifting
* Working safely and in accordance with Animal Welfare procedures
* Keeping immediate area clean
Promote and comply with all Maple Lodge Farms Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
* Capable of lifting and carrying (up to 10 lbs.)
* Experience with handling livestock is required and necessary in the job
* Capable of standing for long periods of time
* Involves repetitive lifting, using hands and shoulders frequently
* Standing for long periods of time
* Varying temperatures depending on the season
* Damp environment
* Loud machinery
* Dusty environment
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.70-$19.35 per hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)