Casino Ajax is seeking Full-Time Slot Technician Supervisors!
The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the company’s vision, mission and values:
- Leading projects such as theme conversions and slot machine relocation and installations.
- Assists management in the interviewing, hiring and training of Slot Technicians;
- Supervise Slot Technicians including the assignment of work duties;
- Coaching and mentoring Slot Technicians;
- Make scheduling adjustments as required;
- Responds to, resolves or escalates machine or team member related issues;
- Report irregularities and suspicious activities;
- Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
- Comply with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and procedures
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a slot technician role, experience and education with a background in electronics.
- Minimum 2 year of supervisory/people management experience in a commercial casino/ hospitality industry is preferred
- High School diploma; Post-secondary education or a suitable combination of education and experience an asset
- Ability to facilitate proficiently with exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of table games preferred;
- People-focused and committed to service excellence;
- Proactive and solution-oriented with a drive to succeed;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Casino Ajax candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours of work will be based on operational needs. Ready to embark on your next adventure?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- leadership role: 3 years (Preferred)
- electrical repair: 1 year (Preferred)