The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, 433 premium guestroom hotel with its 60,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full service Starbucks and four additional dining venues is located near Toronto's Pearson International Airport, featuring a new streamlined design to allow guests the essentials needed for both business and leisure stays. In-room bottled water and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the many standards now in place at the Delta Toronto Airport. A new destination bar and restaurant has also been added to the lobby for the ultimate travel experience. Lot41 Social Bar & Table offers eight taps, an eclectic and unique wine list, an extensive offering of sharing plates and professional mixologists to entertain. LOT41 Social Bar & Table is not only a place to eat and drink, it is a true social experience!
An exciting opportunity exists within our hotel for a part time Guest Services Agent that allows for growth and development.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Guest Services Management team in the daily operations of the Front Desk, which includes front desk operational duties, administration, execution of service standards and ensuring you own the guest experience with each interaction.
- Greet guests in a warm and welcoming manner and provide a seemless and efficient check-in. Explain features and benefits of the hotel.
- Handles billing inquiries, answers phones, provides information on local activities
- Responsible for accurate and efficient check-out and that all billing is correct.
- Prepares room keys, assigns guest rooms, communicates with housekeeping on status of available inventory
- The ideal candidate can multi-task, make quick decisions and empower themselves to ensure that each guest is satisfied before they leave the hotel
- Computer proficiency is required
- Previous experience in a full service hotel on the front desk is preferred.
- We offer a supportive and collegial work environment, competitive salary and benefits, uniform, meals and parking.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, outgoing team player looking to jump start their career. A minimum of 1 year Front Desk experience in a full service property is preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates who have graduated from a hospitality management program with customer service experience. Candidates must have exceptional guest service and communication (both verbal and written) skills, and strong attention to detail, as well as proven leadership and problem-solving abilities. Strong knowledge of computer systems is also required.
** Shift requirements:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday days and afternoons,
We offer a supportive and collegial work environment, a dry cleaning discount, meals and parking.
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation.